Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Crazy Dream, Pt 2

So, after posting about my crazy dream, I googled dream interpretation, and the first hit was Dream Moods. I did a little searching around this site, which has a very extensive dream dictionary, sorted by topic, alphabetically. I suppose it's all very subjective, but I thought some of it was very interesting.

1. Dreaming of the home your grew up in - signifies your desires for building a family of your own. SO VERY ON TOPIC!! It's the utmost thing on my mind lately. So, this does not surprise me in the least.

2. Patio (this was as close as I could find to sunroom) - this symbolizes your openness toward a particular situation. So, I'm thinking in combination with the first topic, this is again, right on track. So far, I'm understanding what my subconscious (did I spell that right...? It looks funny) is saying.

3. Falling & being fearful (I figure if the guy was plummeting to his death, he'd be fearful, but I, as the on-looker, was not really scared, just thought it was all strange...And also, I knew that the precariously perched pole was going to cause problems before anything even happened. I mean, who wouldn't!) - signifies a lack of control, insecurity and/or lack of support in your waking life. So...Would this mean that I'm fearful of not having control over the situation of the baby making? Because, I guess that makes sense. My biological clock is ticking so loudly that it's really all I can think of a lot of the time. And Hubby just isn't there with me. He wants babies, or so he says, but I don't think he's ready to give up being a child, himself. And he's certainly not willing to give up certain habits that, let's say, are inhibiting his swimmers.

4. Death - to see someone dying signifies your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. This is where I'm having a tough time...I mean, I didn't know the guy. He was just some random worker guy that feel through the roof of my parents' house. So, it's not like I have a relationship with him. I don't know what to make of this part. Am I feeling like our opportunity to have a baby is "dying"? I do have a feeling like it's never going to happen, sometimes, though...?

5. Glasses - (I felt this was significant enough to remember - I oughta look it up.) Signifies a need for a clearer view of a situation; Misunderstanding which needs to be seen more clearly. I dunno if this was really all that important...I just found it odd that I noticed her glasses in the midst of this whole thing. Rose doesn't normally wear glasses, so this was weird, too. So, someone that's not in the middle of the whole thing seems to have a more clear view of the problem...?

Speaking of someone that's not in the middle of the whole baby-making thing who might have a clearer view...Hubby's mom gave me some lotion/perfume/shower gel for my bday that I find exceptionally offensive. It's called Pheromone something or other, which I thought was kinda strange coming from her. I didn't tell her that I didn't like it. I just don't do that. I thanked her and told her it was nice. Hubby said he kinda liked it, but I wasn't sure if he just said that because it came from his mom or what. So, I guess while she was at the house this weekend, she asked him if I'd been using the stuff. He told her that he didn't think I really liked it, but that he did. She said 'Yeah, that's the idea. I'm getting antsy about the whole grandbaby thing!' Soo...Maybe I should try the pheromones...? lol!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment