Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Coming Clean

Damnit all to hell, Blogger...I totally had a post neatly typed out and then when I went to post, it took a dump on me and wiped out the whole thing. I hate when that happens. Let's try again. :-P

I've decided to stop posting as 'Easily Manipulated'. I've started to resent that part of my personality and if I want to shed it, I think maybe a symbolic first step is to no longer accept it as my title. I debated with myself over sharing Hubby's real name with those of you who don't know me/us in "real life". But he doesn't even like to have his photo taken, let alone have his name out there on the interwebs with all the bitching that I do about him. So, I'll let him remain annonymous.

I've recently started to look at myself and how I deal with people. I have such a fear of rejection that I'm constantly trying to make everyone else happy, regardless of my own feelings. I think this weekend, I really worried/stressed myself into the ickiness that I was feeling. Tired of worrying about whether friends will send me packing for choosing myself and my own wants over theirs. I feel like my husband and a couple of my close friends often take advantage of the fact that I can't stand to have people unhappy with me. I'm just over it.

So, anyway, no longer accepting the psuedonym of 'Easily Manipulated' and completely putting myself out there - JenniferAnne. :-)

1 comment: