Wednesday, November 11, 2009

I WANT... Wednesday

I LOVE finding ways to waste time...And while doing an impromptu google search for "Blog Memes", I came across a site that lists a BUNCH of blogs that do daily/weekly memes. The one that I picked up for today is....




It's an easy one...Go to the blog to find out the question of the week. You answer that question on your own blog by posting your answer as well as any other wants that you have and then link back.

Essentially, make a list of things you want (I mean, seriously??? What's better than that????)

So, without further ado...

This week's question:

What kind of good news do you want to get today?

I want to hear that we've been approved for our refi and the closing will be next week!

Other things that I want this week:
  • I want to go to the library - I have two books that I need to read
  • I want to write a letter to Omi - a handwritten, just thinking of you letter
  • I want to cook some tasty meals - Edamame Corn Chowder & Beef Stroganoff are what I have planned
  • I want to redo the layout of this blog - It's so hard to read!!
  • I want to copy all of my music over to my personal computer at home, rather than my work laptop!
  • I want to update my photography blog
  • I want to go to dinner with a couple girlfriends tomorrow night
  • I want you all to have a great day/week!!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment