Saturday, November 14, 2009

Making Progress!

I've been updating my to-do list as I complete tasks on it.

I did the grocery shopping last night and watched a couple shows. Last night was way more about just taking it easy than getting anything accomplished.

This morning, I got up and started cooking and cleaning. I'm about halfway done with all of that stuff. I also have updated my layout here (Purdy, no???). I decided to take the easy route and use stuff that other people have done. It's a lot more work to create layouts on your own. And frankly, these look a lot better than what I come up with. My only objection to using premade layouts is that other people could be (and probably are, because they're super cute) using the same ones. But I just gave in to the ease and prettiness. lol

I also added a Mister Linky & an icon to my page for my new Thankful for...Thursday meme. I hope that you all will participate next week! :-)

I'm off to start baking brownies and one of my super secret projects next! Hope you're all having a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment