Friday, November 20, 2009

Friday Fill-In

Yes, I slacked on the memes this week. It really was a rather hellish week. But it's just about done and I've declared today the day of doing very little work. We FINALLY (HOORAY!!!!) closed on the refi last night. My mortgage payment is not due until January 1st and it's about $300 less than the last one. I am a happy girl. In celebration, I'm doing a meme. :-) You should do it, too. Click the pretty lil button.

Go there, damnit.

:-)



1. We need more national holidays, like Canada. I swear you Canadians get at least one paid holiday a month. I'm just asking 'Why not me?'
2. I shared the bottom of my breakfast cereal milk with Bubba (the fat cat) this morning and it made me smile.
3. If you want holiday photos of your kids and/or family, and live in the Chicagoland area, let me know! I'll be happy to do it for free!
4. I want a new job because I feel unappreciated and am bored with my current one.
5. Massachusetts has a proposed 5% sales tax on elective cosmetic surgery; I think that's a great idea and they should implement it all over the place. You should have to pay a little bit extra to have your boobs enlarged or your nose to look like MJ's.
6. Family, friends and happy decorations (especially the pretty lights!) make for a happy holiday.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to taco Thursday on Friday, tomorrow my plans include getting the H1N1 shot, grocery shopping and chillaxin' and Sunday, I want to do some cooking!

No comments:

Post a Comment