Sunday, May 31, 2009

And now, Presenting...

My new photo blog @ http://fotojenicphotos.blogspot.com/!!!

I really want to be able to display my photos, all in one place, and be able to show it other people, mainly people I know, that I don't neccessarily want all in my business. Hopefully, I can keep the two separate.

I posted all the photos yesterday and did the layout today. When I came up with this plan to make a blog solely for my photos, I knew exactly which photo I wanted to use as my header. I knew nothing else. But I'm very pleased with the way it came out. It's not too busy, but it's still unique.

If you get a moment, please wander over and let me know what you think!

3 comments:

  1. It looks great!!! I'm adding it to my reader, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, this is so cool! And I LOVE the name. Clever, clever, clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Looking forward to all the yummy eye candy you will be posting.

    ReplyDelete