Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Yeah, I'd probably jump...

...that is, if everyone else jumped first...Yay for following the leader(s).

Outside my window- The intersection of Busy and Busier...And a LOT of humidity. I'm happy right here, thankyouverymuch.

I am thinking- How horrible it's going to be to drive home...My AC's out and apparently the Heat Index is 105. Hopefully my fat ass doesn't pass out trying to drive home.

I am thankful for- My paycheck (Oh yeah, friends & fam, too ;-))

From the kitchen- Tonight's dinner will be Shake n Bake Chicken, I think...I was going to grill, but seriously, after the drive home, I'm not going to want to set foot outside.

I am creating- *hopefully* some sort of photography backdrop...Sorta depends on whether or not Hubby buys the PVC pipe that I asked him to get.

I am wearing- jeans, a blouse and gym shoes...Pretty typical outfit for myself.

I am going- to the kitchen on the other side of the floor to make my lunch

I am reading- "Let Us Eat Cake" by Sharon Boorstin

I am hoping- that my company's president decides to sell. It'll force me to look for something new.

I am hearing- a couple programmers chatting and everyone else typing or clicking their mouse buttons.

Around the house- It's messy...And my husband is supposed to do the dishes...I'm betting they'll still be there when I get home.

One of my favorite things- Swimming and/or playing in the pool or beach

A few plans for the rest of the week- work, clean, work, suffocate in my car multiple times, spread some mulch around in the yard, take some photos, go to photography class, work

A picture to share- I'll have to edit and post this later. I have some from the thunderstorm last week that I haven't dumped off the cam yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment