Monday, June 29, 2009

Happy monday

Good Morning, My blogging friends! I need your help!!

Hubby and I are doing some sort of vacay in a couple weeks and I'm in the market for a new swimsuit. I have a really cute one right now, but I'm unhappy with the way the bottom fits, so I tend to only wear the top with jeans while I'm working in the yard and such. So....I'm on the prowl. I've narrowed down my search to two suits - pictures below. Please let me know which one you like the best!





Images all from Fashion Bug

7 comments:

  1. I think they are both cute. But if I had to pick just one of them to wear myself I would pick the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the both too, but the 2nd one is a halter and I always go for a halter. Hold those puppies in better. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. BUT, I like the skirt of the 1st one better. Can you mix and match?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope. No Mixing & Matching. :-P

    I already have a skirt like the first one though - it goes with the brown suit that I already have - and I don't like the way it looks.

    I usually go for halters, too. Not that I have much in the way of "puppies" lol I just like the way a halter looks. The reason I'm debating these two, tho, is that I feel like I'll get a better tan, no make that burn line with the first one. Argh! I hate swimsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All girls HATE swim suit shopping!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I vote for number one! I like the little skirt and the polka dots are really cute, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The votes are in...I think I'm going with the first one (Sorry V!), but I really do like them both...I may end up getting the second one later in the summer, like when they go on sale. :-)

    ReplyDelete