Friday, June 26, 2009

Fourteen Days...

(and only nine are working days) until my summer vacation begins. Hubby and I always take the week after his birthday off work. Sometimes, we go somewhere, sometimes not, but we always have that week off. He wants me to work two of the days, so that he can have his own, solo vacay (which means be able to sit around without my nagging for two days). I refuse to do this. I'll give him what he wants - that is, I'll leave the house, but hell will be freezing over before I come into work those two days. Maybe I'll go visit the fam for a day. Or maybe I'll go visit Mel. I already told a friend that I'd come take pics of her newborn sometime that week. She lives out that way. I have a free pass to the Shedd, maybe I'll take advantage of that one day. Or maybe I'll just go to the pool both days. But SOHELPMEJEEBUS, I'm not breaking up my week off just because it's his birthday and we annoy each other. lol

So, Tuesday & Wednesday, I'm banned from the house. Cool. We're supposed to do something Thursday - Sunday. Maybe camping. Maybe a resort. Maybe just a roadtrip. Maybe we'll end up doing nothing (I'll be really incredibly bummed if this ends up being what we do). We live about an hour west of Chicago. If we're going away someplace, it's gotta be within 400-500 miles. Anyone have any good suggestions for a long weekend???

No comments:

Post a Comment