Tuesday, July 28, 2009

One of my favorite things to do at work

50 Things you have never been asked. (There were two missing questions, so I made up my own! You'll never know which ones I added! Ha!)

1. What color is your toothbrush? blue, white & silver

2. Name one person who made you smile today: One of my coworkers bought a card for an ex-coworker (He left for a better job) in congratulations of his recent wedding. The card played music. Everytime someone opened it to sign it, the card sang 'Goin to the chapel...'

3. What were you doing at 8am this morning? "working"

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? "working"

5. What is your favorite candy bar? Dark Milky Way...Mmmmm

6. Have you ever been to a strip club? Nope.

7. What is the last thing you said aloud? Sure, I can do that.

8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? It's a tie between Rocky Road & Prailines n Cream

9. What was the last thing you had to drink? Horchata...Mmmmmm...

10. Do you like your wallet? Yeah, I got it at Kohl's to replace the old one, which was probably five years old and falling apart.

11. What was the last thing you ate? Nachos & a steak burrito. Yummy!

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? Uh, nope. Last Sunday was the last time I bought clothes.

13. The last sporting event you watched? I don't watch much sports. I'm positive that it was the Cubbies, though.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Kettle Corn

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to? TIFMS

16. Ever go camping? Yep, I wanna go again soon!!!

17. Do you take vitamins daily? No, but I really should.

18. Do you go to church every Sunday? Again, no, but I really should.

19. Do you have a tan? Pfft...I have a minor tan on my left arm...It's better than sun rash/poisoning.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? No, I definitely would pick pizza over Chinese.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Only if there's a lid with a straw hole.

22. What did your last text message say? 'That's cool. Prob less expensive that way?'

23. What are you doing tomorrow? The same thing I do everyday. Wake up at some ungodly hour, shower, say screw my hair, drive an hour to work, "work" for 8+ hours, drive an hour+ home, make/eat dinner, get Hubby off to work, go to bed.

24. What color are the underwear you're wearing? Yellow & green

25. Look to your left, what do you see? My friend/coworker JB and a bunch of other things. She's the only one worth mentioning.

26. What color is your watch? Silver with a black face and silver dots for the hours. And in tiny white writing, it says BULOVA.

27. What do you think of when you hear Australia? Kangaroos, koalas & "G'day Mate!"

28. What was the last thing that you took a picture of? The sunrise this morning - Very pretty!!!

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Unless I have to go in, Drive Thru

30. What is your favorite number? 19

31. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? The guy at Tierra Grill.

32. Any plans today? After work, drive home, stop to try and take some photos on the way, make dinner, get Hubs off to work, go to bed. You thought I was lying, earlier, didn't you? I really do the same thing every day.

33. How many states have you lived in? Just Illinois.

34. Biggest annoyance right now? This nagging feeling that I should be doing something other than filling this out...Hmmm...

35. Last song listened to? "Alberta" by Eric Clapton

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Maybe...I'd be pretty slow about it, though.

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Pfft...Yeah, and I have someone that wipes my ass after I poop, too. :-P

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Gym Shoes...But only because my ankles and feet swell up like the Stay-Puffed Marshmallow Man when I wear sandals for more than 6 hours at a time.

39. Are you jealous of anyone? Yes, women with children. And money. And no job.

40. Is anyone jealous of you? Maybe? If they are, I don't know about it.

41. Do you love anyone? Do I ever!

42. Do any of your friends have children? Yes, and the number of friends with kids is going to double by my birthday in January! From 3 to 6!

43. What do you usually do during the day? Haven't we covered this? I "work".

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Nah. Hate is a very strong word that people overuse.

45. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Uh...Yeah...?

46. What color is your car? Ugly beigey tan.

47. Do you like cats? This is a silly question for me.

48. Are you thinking of something right now? I'm sure I was. But whenever I'm asked what I'm thinking - I lose it. And then I'm thinking of nothing.

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? Yeah, it's been a really long time, though.

50. How did you get your worst scar? My mother accidentally closed my head in a locker at the Y. lol I have a scar above my left eye, where my eyebrow starts. Had to get a few stitches. I don't remember the incident at all. Funnily enough, my dad has a matching scar...he was a teenager and he and his friends tied their asses on skates to the back of a car. Needless to say, that ended badly. lol

1 comment:

  1. Great answers. I'll have to do this but after this nasty looking storm rolls through.

    ReplyDelete