Tuesday, March 1, 2011

30 Days - Day Five

A Favorite Quote

Ordinarily, I would use one that expresses happiness like 'Don't frown - you never know who is falling in love with your smile'.  Or one that helps me to try and keep my over-emotional brain in balance like 'Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.'  Those two have always been a couple of my favorites, and I really do like them.  I am generally a positive person and I think smiles are great things.  They can brighten your own or someone else's day.  They can be a defense mechanism for when you're feeling down or frightened.  I like smiles. 

HOWEVER!

In the last week or so, I heard the same quote from three different sources...Makes me wonder if God or the universe isn't trying to tell me something. 

"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

So, for days now, this thought has been running through my head.  And I keep thinking about how insane I really must be.  lol  Really, though.  I keep on doing the same shit over and over again, and I'm hoping that one day, it will be different.  That eventually, I'll get the outcome that I want.

Duh.  Try a different tactic, Dummy.

So, yesterday, I started a new tactic.  I have to be diligent and stay on this path.  Hopefully, it will lead to different results. 

No comments:

Post a Comment