Friday, February 25, 2011

30 Days - Day 4

A Favorite Book

I've been slacking for a couple days.  I was busy at work and tired at night, so I missed a couple days.  I'm sure you're over it.

I don't know if I actually have a favorite book.  There've been a lot of books that I've read that I liked.  A lot.  But I can't say there's one particular book that I would call my favorite.  If you sit me in a quiet room with a Nicholas Sparks book, I'll have it finished before you know it.  But none of them have been like ohmygod, I could read this book a bazillion times and never get bored with it.

For a long time, when asked my favorite book, I would respond with 'Summer Sisters' by Judy Blume.  But to be perfectly honest, I hardly even remember it anymore.  Perhaps I should go back and re-read it and remind myself why I liked it so much.

I just recently pulled all of my books out of a box and put them on display.  And there are SO many that I know I read, but can't remember most of the story.  And then there are a bunch more that I don't know that I ever finished.  And mixed in with all of those, there's a handful of books that I remember reading and I remember the whole thing.  Maybe I should classify those as my favorites...

Wow.  This was a much longer post than I thought it would be.  Gotta love rambling.  Hope you all have a fantastical weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment