Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Realization

1. I’ve come to realize that my chest-size. . . just does NOT match the rest of me. I have to be the flattest fat chick around. :-P

2. I’ve come to realize that my job. . . will not always be exactly what I want.

3. I’ve come to realize that when I’m driving alone. . . I'm usually hollering at the asshole in front of me that isn't driving fast enough.

4. I’ve come to realize that I need. . . to prioritize.

5. I’ve come to realize that I have lost. . .my some of my artistic ability that I had as a kid. I just don't feel as creative as I once was.

6. I’ve come to realize that I hate it when. . .I disappoint people. I don't like feeling like I've let someone down.

7. I’ve come to realize that if I’m drunk. . . there must be a blue moon. I miss getting inebriated.

8. I’ve come to realize that money. . .is very slippery.

9. I’ve come to realize that certain people. . .can tolerate a lot more bullshit than others.

10. I’ve come to realize that I’ll always. . .wish I was better able to connect with people.

11. I’ve come to realize that my sibling(s). . .uh...are nonexistant.

12. I’ve come to realize that my mom. . .is who I have and will become - both the good and the bad.

13. I’ve come to realize that cell phones. . .are so much better than they were ten years ago.

14. I’ve come to realize that when I woke up this morning. . . it was too effing early.

15. I’ve come to realize that last night before I went to sleep. . . I was feeling really down.

16. I’ve come to realize that right now I am thinking. . . I oughta be working, but am disinclined.

17. I’ve come to realize that my dad. . .is one of my best friends. I <3 my Daddy.

18. I’ve come to realize that when I get on Facebook. . .I become a complete and total stalker. And what?

19. I’ve come to realize that today. . .is so much better than yesterday.

20. I’ve come to realize that tonight. . .will involve cleaning the bathroom, a bottle of wine and some chicken tetrazzini.

21. I’ve come to realize that tomorrow. . .will be one step closer to the weekend.

22. I’ve come to realize that I really want to. . .learn how to manipulate my husband...I just don't know how some women have such power over their husbands...

23. I’ve come to realize that some people. . .will always have drama in their lives. But that doesn't mean that I shouldn't still be their friend.

24. I’ve come to realize that life. . .can be incredibly stressful.

25. I’ve come to realize that this weekend. . .should be fun. Hubby's cousin and his new wife will be coming over on Saturday. She & I will be putting together her wedding album (I took photos at their wedding) and making dinner for our hubbies, since it'll be "Sweetest Day." Sunday may involve pumpkin picking...We shall see.

26. I’ve come to realize the best music to listen to when I am upset. . .whatever will lighten the mood.

27. I’ve come to realize that my friends. . .are irreplaceable.

28. I’ve come to realize that this year. . .has flown by...

29. I’ve come to realize that my ex. . .is a pretty good guy and I hope that he enjoys his new job in Texas.

30. I’ve come to realize that maybe I should. . .get better about saving money.

31. I’ve come to realize that I love. . .cuddling, country music, makeup, cheese rolls from Labriola, tv...I really could go on for a long, long time.

32. I’ve come to realize that I don’t understand. . .my husband's thought process.

33. I’ve come to realize my past. . .has taught me some invaluable lessons.

34. I’ve come to realize that parties. . .were something that I really sorta missed out on in college.

35. I’ve come to realize that I’m totally terrified. . .of being alone.

36. I’ve come to realize that my life. . .has its ups and downs, just like everyone else, but for the most part, I'm pretty happy with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment