Monday, October 11, 2010

For Good Measure...

A meme, to keep you all entertained. :-)

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
Another one? What am I? Thirteen?

2. How much cash do you have on you?
$12

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
whore

4. Favorite planet?
This one?

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Melissa

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
The Old School Phone ring.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
The same one that I wore to work...White with black flowers and a black neckline.

8. Do you label yourself?
Sure...Nerdy, fat, materialistic, smart, caring, gossip...I could go on. But I won't.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
New Balance

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark

11. Did you do anything to celebrate John Lennon's 70th yesterday?
It was definitely not yesterday, but no, I did not.

12. What does your watch look like?
The battery has been dead for so long that I honestly don't remember anymore.

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Snoring.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
It'll be $45. I'll get it tmrw.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Um...In Dundee, I think. Which is about 15 minutes from my house.

16. What’s a word that you say a lot?
fuck

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
My Omi. ♥

18. Last furry thing you touched?
Woofie - my kitty cat

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Illegal - none. Legal - five (Don't worry, I'm not some weirdo junkie...I take dr. prescribed drugs for some medical issues. It's all good.)

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
I believe I still have a disposable camera from a friend's bachelorette party that was over three years ago.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
Twenty three. I was in college and having a blast.

22. Your worst enemy?
I dunno...I don't really think I have enemies...

23. What is your current desktop picture (extra points if you post it.)?
Some random Windows 7 background. They're pretty cool, so I haven't felt the need to get new ones. Although, now that you mention it...

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
'Stop harassing Bubba!' said to Woofie as he chased Bubba around the house.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
I want money, lots and lots of money! Seriously. Don't you people realize we're in a recession? Who would choose flying over money???

I got this meme from Sunday Stealing. Good times.

No comments:

Post a Comment