Friday, January 29, 2010

Feeling a bit Meme-ish today...

Check out the Friday 5!

1. When did you last feel you were required to jump through meaningless hoops to get something you wanted?
I'm sure there've been other things since this, but the thing that pops out in my head is the refi of my mortgage. Took 6 months to get that damn thing completed!

2. What kinds of hula hoop memories do you have?
Not very good ones...I'm rather uncoordinated and just couldn't get the movement down. Either that, or I just didn't care enough to try harder ...Or maybe a little of both.

3. How do you feel about basketball?
Used to be fun to watch when the Bulls were in their hey day. I can remember getting teary eyed when they won their umpteenth championship.

4. What do you think of hoop earrings?
LOVE THEM! I'm a big fun of obnoxiously large earrings. My grandmother told me last weekend that I like to wear chandeliers on my ears...And?

5. What’s your favorite Whoopi Goldberg movie?
Well, the only one that really comes to mind is Ghost. So, I'll go with that.

1 comment: