Tuesday, February 22, 2011

30 Days - Day Three

A Favorite TV Show

OMG...This is even more difficult than the favorite song question!  I literally have a list of about 40 shows that I watch on a weekly basis.  You think I'm exaggerating...I sorta wish I was.  I Love tv more than I can say.  lol  We subscribe to a service where you get x amount of downloads (we're talking gigabytes here) per month.  Most of the shows that I watch are posted on this newsgroup.  The ones that are not, I actually watch on tv.  With commercials, since the newsgroup takes the place of a DVR in our house.

Anyway.  Enough rambling.  I have LOTS of favorite shows.  But this one is damn near at the top.  I love ALL of the characters.  The love that they all have for one another is amazing.  I envy this family and their closeness.  It's going to be one of those shows where I'm SUPER mad when it ends because it's such an amazing program.

Parenthood

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THE BRAVERMAN FAM, TOO!!! I was seriously torn between posting this or Grey's. They tie in my book. First thing I check on my work schedule is whether I'm off on Tues and Thurs nights lol. That's love!

    ReplyDelete