Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Want Wednesday



This week's question:

Your house is going to be on one of those home makeover shows. What room do you want done? What do you want done to it?
I'd actually like to have my backyard done, if that counts. I'd like to have a patio or deck where I could put my grill and a table & chairs. I'd like to have a raised herb & vegetable garden. Oh! And a fire pit! And maybe some of those speakers that look like rocks, so I could play music out there from my computer just inside the kitchen. I'd spend the whole spring/summer/fall outside!

What else do you want this week? Share it all.
Hmmm...What else do I want...?

I want to get my resume completed and sent out to potential employers.
I want to bust out my sewing machine and shorten the straps on my dress and attempt to make a shawl/wrap type thing to wear to my sorority formal next weekend.
I want to make something yummy for dinner in my crockpot this weekend.
I want to take Friday off, but that ain't gonna happen...

2 comments:

  1. I'm with you I'd like to have my yard made over. The front yard it so boring. I want it to be one of those yards that people stop and say wow. While the backyard is better it could use a little wow factor too.

    What else do I want this week?

    I want to do something other then grocery shopping, cleaning house, etc. I'm bored out of my f-ing mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yards definately count. I'd like to get my own backyard done, to make it a great place to hang out with my son when he gets old enough.

    Thanks for participating in IWW.

    ReplyDelete