Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All I have to do...

...is dreeeeeammm...Dream, dream, dream...

I have a question for all of you in long term relationships...Do you dream about your significant other? It can be in a sexy way, or not.

For the last couple weeks, I've been dreaming of a different man every night. And the only night that Hubby was actually in my dreams, I was pissed at him for something.

I can't remember ever having had a hot, steamy dream (or even just a mildly romantic one) about Hubby. After dreaming of another man, I wake up feeling a bit guilty, like I've done something wrong in real life. And then all day, I think about that guy. Lately, the dreams have been of actual people that I've known in some point in my life. People that I may or may not have had a crush on.

I just wonder, is it strange that I don't dream about Hubby?

2 comments:

  1. Well there you go: I don't have an answer for you. Frustrating, huh? I personally have been having bothersome dreams too... where my husband is replaced by my ex husband and the dream is bad (well I suppose I don't want this to happen) and I wonder why my ex keeps appearing and I can't understand, but most of all, I really don't want to spend time thinking about it so it keeps happening...

    Here is one thing you could do... instead of wondering if it is wrong or not to dream about other men (and they might not be other men per se, they might 'represent' things you might want in your relationship) you could ask yourself what you liked or disliked about your dreams, what attributes you found intriguing or interesting. Maybe you dream about more romance? Or more spontaneity? Do you want to dress up for a man? Or do you want to be seduced?

    And you could use this information to add something to your relationship... Just a thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the post above. There are many reasons why you could be dreaming about these other men.

    In the 14 years I've been married, I've had a lot of dreams about other men. I try not to read to much into them. I chalk it up to my emotions needing whatever it is that I'm dreaming about that night.

    ReplyDelete