Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Just dropping in to say hello.

I've been absent for over two months. I know. I suck at blogging. I'm over it, I hope you can be, too. A few months ago, I got busted for spending too much time on the internet while I'm working, so I've been trying to keep it down to the bare minimum (which is really a challenge for this internet junkie...). And to be perfectly honest, I haven't had a whole lot of good, interesting things to talk about. The same bitching about the same things. And I'm sure anyone who reads this blog has their own issues to deal with and isn't really interested in my BS. So, in consideration for YOU, I have been staying away. I still read all the blogs I'm following and I do occasionally type up a blog, and then at the end, I read it back to myself and junk it. A. I don't want to bore you and B. Maybe the things that I'm thinking and feeling really don't need to be put out there for just anyone to read. It's gotten me in trouble before, and chances are, it will again. Let's just say that this girl (me), who tries to learn from all her mistakes, is seriously regretting certain decisions in her life. Anyway, I hope you all are doing well. Hopefully, I'll return again before another two months have passed.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the follow. I hope things are going better now.

    ReplyDelete